OUT OF CHARGE Kansas City Chiefs star officially out of Los Angeles Chargers game after Andy Reid’s Travis Kelce bench decision

ANDY REID has officially left out a key Kansas City Chiefs star for their Week 4 game.

The Super Bowl winners took on the Los Angeles Chargers at SoFi Stadium on Sunday afternoon.

3

Travis Kelce warming up ahead of Sunday’s showdown with the Los Angeles ChargersCredit: AP

3

Chiefs QB Patrick Mahomes has led the team to 3-0 despite Kelce’s troublesCredit: AP

3

The Chiefs lined up against the Chargers without one of their starsCredit: CBS

The Chiefs went into the showdown at 3-0, and have looked on course for a historic three-peat.

But one issue Reid has had to contend with is the form of superstar Travis Kelce.

The 34-year-old tight end has endured a dreadful season so far, going into the game with just eight catches.

The nine-time Pro Bowler has just 69 yards on the year and is on his biggest slump in the NFL for a decade.

Fans and analysts have put the bad form down to a party-filled summer with girlfriend Taylor Swift.

And there had even been talk of Kelce being benched by Reid in favor of back up Noah Gray.

But he took part in the Chargers clash, lining up in the offense with Patrick Mahomes and Co.

The reigning champs were however without star defensive end Michael Danna for the Chargers game.

“We’ve really just got Michael Danna, the only one,” Reid said before the clash.

“After our walk-through, that calf was bothering him.

“We’ll probably end up holding him out of the game until we get that thing calmed down a little bit.”

The Hall of Fame-bound head coach’s team threw all their support behind Kelce before the Chargers fixture.

Rashee Rice and the offense could be seen wearing T-shirts hooring their teammate in the warm-ups.

Kelce has cast a somber figure so far in the 2024-25 NFL season.

He was spotted on CBS cameras looking miserable during their win over the Atlanta Falcons.

The brother of football icon Jason looked upset despite his team winning the game 22-17.

“I know people are saying that he’s old or whatever, that he has distractions, and all this,” said Reid about Kelce.

“The defenses don’t think that. We have another receiver opposite him that has a lot of yards and catches.

“That’s how this thing goes. Trav is fine. He just keeps being Trav.

Related Posts

ABC reported: 30 minutes ago, sources inside the White House confirmed that a senior official had abruptly resigned, paving the way for Gavin Newsom to confront Trump with the message: “You can, Do what I dare not…

By Julia, BBC News, 10 August 2025 In a fiery showdown that’s tearing through America’s political fabric, California Governor Gavin Newsom has thrown down the gauntlet against President Donald Trump,…

Read more

ABC reported: 30 minutes ago, sources inside the White House confirmed that a senior official had abruptly resigned, paving the way for Gavin Newsom to confront Trump with the message: “You can, Do what I dare not…

By Julia, BBC News, 10 August 2025 In a fiery showdown that’s tearing through America’s political fabric, California Governor Gavin Newsom has thrown down the gauntlet against President Donald Trump,…

Read more

ABC reported: 30 minutes ago, test results confirmed that Mr. Trump is having serious problems. Both photos of Trump’s hands were taken today due to high-dose aspirin abuse. confirmed that he has…

President of the United States has been diagnosed with a rare and severe condition, characterized by widespread skin peeling and unusual bruising across the body. Preliminary findings point to prolonged,…

Read more

CNN reported: 30 minutes ago, test results confirmed that Mr. Trump is having serious problems. Both photos of Trump’s hands were taken today due to high-dose aspirin abuse. confirmed that he has…

President of the United States has been diagnosed with a rare and severe condition, characterized by widespread skin peeling and unusual bruising across the body. Preliminary findings point to prolonged,…

Read more

ABC reported: 30 minutes ago, the White House confirmed Trump’s order, putting Judge Kathleen Williams at risk of jail time for closing “Alligator Alcatraz”, paving the way for James Uthmeier to confront …

NBC News: Trump Orders Prison Time for Judge Kathleen Williams Over “Alligator Alcatraz” Closure Washington, D.C. – August 23, 2025 – Just 30 minutes ago, NBC News reported that President…

Read more

SAD NEWS: 10 minutes ago, Deputy Chief Jessica Ikner, mother of the FSU shooting suspect, spoke out to confirm that her son was…

Francesca Farago’s Snapchat Exposé Rocks Hollywood, but Tallahassee Shooting by Sheriff’s Son Steals Headlines with Heartbreaking Tragedy! While Francesca Farago’s jaw-dropping Snapchat revelation about a paid smear campaign against Hailey…

Read more

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *